This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

1 MONTH LEFT!!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 8:05 AM

Filed Under:

cham liao.....

After my coming TCA our project just left approximately 1 month to count down d...

aduh...progress still ok ok... but thing doesn't fully go our way T_T...beside sad feeling , we going to graduate after that 1 month count down also wahahahah...i am soon officially degree student ...
nothing much to upgrade recently , except i going to talk about my project progress or else ....i got nothing to blog about...fun time is over , and it's now the hard time come in...

Anyhow ..i feel every1 is graduating and now time has pass by for 2 years since that time we get our spm cert...

and after that we are having 2 months break !! good enuff , first thing i must do is go somewhere i wanna to go for holiday ..and yet my saving is still enuff for me to spend for a month only..ok!! stop crapping here , so i going to study hard for my final and also save hard ...i am not going to eat thai chicken chop that cost me RM7 for dinner or le cafe lunch set that cost me even more than RM7...

back soon enuff (=..

0 comments for this post