This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Walao eh + super duper busy week !

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 7:01 PM

Filed Under:

My first expression when i set up my timer and plan for the whole week activities...My mind-set only appeared one nice long sighing expression ... WALAO EH!


I realize my ptptn application due this week , i haven submit my document to my dad to sign yet , got so many thing going on this week like secondary school gathering session is going to be on tomorrow...thursday is Nike Training Clinic organize by Monash on the same day financial planning which i looking forward to for sometime and prior of all is group reports and case studies...Nice la wei !

Timer is up , 29 days 13 hours 54 mins from now i am going to sit for the killer exam..Dynamics..and i know UK is in exam fever mode , no more EPL for student anymore!! and all over the place is about chelsea and also Thomas cup...5-0 over nigeria due to flight problem for Malaysia , China 5 -0 over USA...i post the result up so you guys can at least know what's going on in case you all didn't read newspaper and any other sources.

Rude goldberg for our physics lab is a great success , despite tension that overwhelming everybody who start their first motion with sweat and fear! bravo to my teammates and also other group..you guys are awesome LA...(Picture will be up real soon , give me 2 days )

Looking forward to UK friends who coming back on June and also who are in local for 3 months break..I pretty messed up my mid-term exam , and i should blame myself for being so lazy and didn't prioritize my task .

"Don't let yesterday take up too much of today"

0 comments for this post