This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

OPS layout Changed

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 5:49 AM

Filed Under:

Is rather fun to change layout , non of the template out there suit what you wan 100% perfectly ...and i found this template which i feel is quite awesome!


Without letting chance slip away , last time i used to play with XML code which is what u actually get inside your template..I modified some part that i dont like , throw it into rubbish bin and TA-DANG here's what you have now =)))...

If u notice i have actually got a few link up there , like
-"Balik Rumah Tong Tong Chiang" will be a button to go back my main blog page
-Facebook 1 click away , This definitely essential
- TK selling here ... you can find me there
-Blogger link is actually for me to click back into blogger.com to modify my stuff

This is dam awesome man , credit for the guy who actually put in effort to make all the background and slot available for the template..You are my hero la wei , but sorry man i have some of my opinion ..so i just add in la k?

Please remember after you say goodbye to my page and link to facebook using the Facebook 1 click away!!
Just say you will always MISS me !


0 comments for this post