This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Monash University Orientation

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 12:10 AM

Filed Under:

I think that's kinda of hard to get to know about Monash through pictures before you come into Monash .

Btw for those who miss me or those who didnt miss me.. I am doing great here. It has been a awesome week for me =D..

Experiencing Uni type of life . That's what my seniors told me !

Lets roll down for picturessss!

There's so many people everywhere , and when i ask one guy where should i go .. he call me follow the crowd...

They have something nice for us , the orientation bash 2010 at Genting for FREE!


Tour for International Student.

J.Co ! Free also , grab whole box also can..

Say Hi to my faculty =D

Our MOlympics theme , PAC_MAN!
Drawing Eyes for Ghost in PAC-MAN
Bryan! My super senior who's helping out!
Catherine! My team boss ! painting PAC-man mask!

at last 4 days of orientation is over! and next week onwards is those study that comes in , after the sport i am here sitting in the library blogging..Exhausted ! But compare to working life this is good =D...
Everyday i got class =( , Average of 4 hours per day !
Hopefully can get 90% average , so next year i no need to pay fees d.

Hey! This look like someone name ! Who's him ?!

Everything is great except food ! I am so so so hungry


1 comments for this post

Ar? Whose name o? Saw you new stuffs over there~ Quite nice what~ haha. After such tiring internship, you should really start enjoying your uni life lul. hahaha. Gambateh!! =)

Posted on February 25, 2010 at 6:20 AM