This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Pre-Monash Life

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 12:26 AM

Filed Under:

Hey everybody , today is already 7th of the month...time is running still...soon i will be going down , CNY that week indeed =)...tired of saying this so many times d .

Cut it short is Bye-Bye to

and say Hi to
While typing this post , next week is my last week in plexus...i have the same feeling as towards my friends all in Penang..I will miss you a lot !!

I am kind of busy :
1)My Project still on-going till next week Thursday and i cant see my result yet...i feel is still far away..

2)Technical Presentation awaiting me this tuesday , well is hard to imagine how you going to present your stuff infront of all the expert on that field , but my manager insist this is part of my training and i can see he very serious about it...

3)Prior to leaving i need to give back all the thing to HR department , Friday gonna be busy the whole day before i say bye-bye to my dear colleague..*Tear dropping* !

4)I am busy thinking what i should bring down , the thing is because my sister family is coming up .. i will follow them back to shah alam and the second day morning head down to monash hostel..but then ! i dont think that car is enough for me to put all my thing .

5)Chinese New Year coming , this year seriously i cant feel the atmosphere .. maybe is because everybody is so busy working and studying ... until no one remember CNY just a week away from now..

6) There's more to come...


What i started to worry is the food there =(((...am i going to eat fast-food everyday again?!?!Shit man , i don't wan fast-food everyday... Pray hard , hopefully got some nice and cheap store for me there...

Dear Penang Friend =)))..

For those in UNN , good luck man =D...i will come back very often to see you all =)))..
xoxo...

0 comments for this post