This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Lesson Learnt

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 3:59 PM

Filed Under:

Last Week i was really down , somehow i feel like i am not doing anything even exam is coming soon...Until my sister come and save my day , she brought me out to have dinner and so on..she didn't know i was upset at that particular time...I think i slept late before the day we have floorball training , 5am ..and guess what i am playing counter-strike with my housemate..this is crazy! DUDE YOU HAVE only a week to go man ...and i woke up at 9.30am went to library until 2.30pm rushing back to get my floorball stick and went to training...and that's a total epic fall when we are playing against salibandy...I can say all my pass made up 90% of mistake..really sorry to you guys =(...and we got really overwhelmed until the end we got 4 to nothing against them..I will never do it again ! and that's only training that i got in a week , how can i screw it up..beside tired and unable to concentrate i think i make a mistake of playing my role , i was eager to taste the feel of scoring a goal , therefore i dribble the ball until their side and make a few attempt to shot in..and i was totally wrong to do that when i am a defender..



I went on to buy my bracelet that i promise myself to get one , and i bought it!! RM99 , no regret no regret ...although my wrist didnt recover with that bracelet , but i can sense some different while i am playing floorball with or without it.....=) HEY joshua , dont laugh when you reading this..i didnt mean i can play it better with this ...i rather i am in inne than buying this bracelet LOL !!

But hey , actually studying have the fun of it .....practice to build your confidence and this will strengthen the belief in yourself...I having fun actually =))))))))))..happy in 7.30am in the morning...Today seem to be a good day!!

I know i am a bit spendthrift , i wan to buy a nike+ running shoes , an i-pod nano so this will cost me around RM800 !!!

After finish my exam i should think about it whether to buy or not lol...

Bye , off to study




0 comments for this post