This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Mathematics...Dream...Engineer

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 9:27 PM

Filed Under:

I hate Mathematics a lot seriously....but sometime it's so interesting , just like tony stark always attracted to "ehem" in his first iron man movie...which i have watch few hundred times i guess.....not the "ehem" inside but is all his awesome technology...If only i have Jarvis with me..


We said that sentence in red for few hundred times too when we're doing FYP , Josh remember that??

Tomorrow i am sitting for my math paper , i remember that when i was in diploma i keep praying that my math all will just go away as soon as possible...and it ended when i was in semester 5...this is life !! Thing that you don't like surely come into your way more often than those you like it..I cant even do differentiation or integration =0...

This is seriously my second last math that i need to learn prior to second year math .. But i learnt that those "Microsoft Dare to Dream Different " challenger have their algorithm relatively scary...That's the power of fusion between Math and technology =0...Awesome!! That's a question that strike me before when i was working... What thing can two simple single digit do , more specifically 1's and 0's ... I look around and tell them is all around you..

I am always chasing after the dream to be a advanced programmer , doing something like they ( Joe , much of the Microsoft programmer does ) funny thing is i should be in IT right ?? since they have what i like , but then i like embedded system too .. I guess IT professional dunno much about electronic or electrical hardware ??

Sadly , many people say they are nerd ...who've boring life ....

let me show you the miracle they actually did in 2010 .. they are student yet they show their passion that helps the world =)..

Poland 2010 MIC:-

After exam end i will post up more video =) for this year 2010 Poland IC..

When Malaysia will have our own team in the final??

Beside studies , that's going to be pretty busy for me next few month again ! I slack like a pig this semester playing badminton everyday , GREAT..Hopefully wont fail any subject ...Back to study yea...

1 more week to freedom =)

Life's like a long marathon , there're a lot of small challenge that need to complete in this marathon..It's always different for every challenge!

0 comments for this post