This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Laugh Out Loud

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 6:09 AM

Filed Under:

I was reading some magazine and part of the magazine amused me , i would like to share it with you....maybe it's not funny but just take a look....=P Laugh is the best medicine...
-> How come married women are heavier than single women?
A single woman goes home ,sees what's in the fridge and goes to bed .A married woman sees what's in bed and goes to fridge ....

Funny 1 is coming up ....

->A group of guys are in the locker room when a mobile phone rings.One of them picks it up.
Man:"Hello"
Woman:HOney it's me.Are you at the club?
Man:"Yes"
Woman:well i have news.The house we wanted is back on the market.They're asking for 950,000.
Man:"Well then,go ahead and make an offer,but make it $1.2million so we'll be sure to get it"
Woman:"OK.I'll see you later.I love you!"
Man:"I love you too"
The man hangs up then he asks."Does anyone know whose phone this is?

0 comments for this post