This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Tuesday Movie Night

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 3:58 AM

Filed Under:

Yesterday i and josh go watch a movie, hmm flash back it has been so long we didnt go out i mean just we two...=.= ok i am not gay,because last time i always will phone him to supper ,movie , college , sunrise mac-d and so on so on..=P but since ppl got other ppl teman i better dun disturb..yesterday he phone me while i am doing my cleaning job in my house ,mopping and sweeping floor from front to behind...and my sister hair just lying any corner of the house !! iyo sweep also sweep till i nearly faint!!
I was very tired yesterday, hmm exhausted !! maybe i didnt sleep well the day before yesterday or whatsoever, i just feel lying on my bed and sleep till 12pm tomorrow..but since he call me for movie ,then i must appreciate la...if not later no more chance LOL!! The Other Boleyn Girl was the movie we watched yesterday, the movie is about british history , KING Henry the king of ENGLAND...from the start of the movie i tell josh de king really.....ham ... fill in the blank urself, once he found out that the queen who's his wife cannot preagnant again , he then fall in love with another women (mary) ,mary is a very kind-hearted girl and most important mary is married!! but because henry is the king so he attempt to apart them and make mary his so-called wife...but when mary preagnant .....k tell till here wan watch then go watch urself LOL!!
After the movie , it was like around 11pm ..argh i go home then online a while then sleep d...and today i found out i spend a lot of money this few day,of course previously i cant spend so much because i dun have de money to spend also , this month maybe i seldom go out gua i left quite some money for saving =) ...a good start LOL!!BPK (bin pui kao) haha however next week is holiday i am thinking to go somewhere...any suggestion pls throw ur suggestion into de shout box , any good suggestion will be awarded with THANK YOU..
long long post , i plan to continue my post afterall ..hmmmm while studying i ask my friend "eh got any idea how to become hard-working ah?" my friend look at me with a big small eyes , because i saw 1 of my girl junior very hardworking studying in de library...because this week is mid-term test week, er for me just only 3 of the 6 subject has over 3 remain...exam exam exam, sigh when i can flee from stupid exam paper ,i am pretty sure most of you know that actually for most of de job exam just a gateway to reach ur career yet it captured quarter of our life for doctor maybe half of the life..i asked my sister b4 what will de Human Resource department ppl will see on when you go interviewed and before they answer i say is that a good communicating skill must come first ? they tell me no ,bookworm will pass de first stage of interview while good communicating skill just sort like addtional mark..ohhh that's my response..k la now this ppl wan to pass the first stage of interview so cya..i am kinda of lazy and busy ,so will update my blog rarely ...

2 comments for this post

Hey~ you watched boleyn girls? nice??? the synposis make it sounds nice... but i doubted.. haha.. erm.. holidays? let's see.... stay at home and rot? hahaha.. go other state and visit your friends lo.. hehe..

Posted on September 28, 2008 at 4:06 AM  

lol actually i am kinda same like having my study break, because after this holiday got 3 mid-term test...erm it's historically Nice, but maybe it's bored for some ppl lol..it's very subjective =P

Posted on September 28, 2008 at 7:56 PM