This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Special Holiday.

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 10:53 AM

Filed Under:

past few days , the rain is unstoppable and i feel it's a bit moody over this kind of weather..I slept late and woke up late , tiring back and brain i sitting infront of my laptop and play games for past few days..ops ya i have a good day just a few hours ago ,well today actually is someone birthday =) not to mention it ..we went to a italiano restaurant to celebrate his birthday...and it begin at the very first when i going to fetch my friend, when i went out that time de cloud was dark !!real dark and congestion is everywhere main road small road narrow road , i guess people is rushing back to hometown or coming to penang for celebration of hari raya..ops back to his birthday , you know when end of the month my wallet always left those blue colour notes and sometime green colour...
Then after see into my wallet ,wao!! i need to go atm for money, i drove to the nearest atm which is in tesco that near my house to have my money...after that i walk around tesco then so on so on until 6.50 then i started to sit in my car and drive all the way to my friend house expected it will be bumper to bumper so i didnt complain much, because if i complain no one will be listening so i rather keep some energy to warm up my stomach...
short and safe journey to the restaurant , when we reached there the birthday boy was d there lol , at first i didnt see him because my sight drop on a sport car that just reverse out..then after i come out from my car then i walk toward him..if you are a lucky person u will like my friend ...what happen to him??!! after a short conversation we realize that behind of my friend shirt have a golden poop that drop from the sky...LOL !! then i go to coffe bean to order my ice blended mocha ,yummy it's nice but too bad it's too sweet for me..and i request for few tissue paper for taking de golden poop off FROM MY FRIEND SHIRT..LOL we went inside to the italiano pizza restaurant to reserve the table for 5, as you know if you eat the tiramisu in itally pizza restaurant before ,their tiramisu is very very Nice but one thing bad of it is it's really expensive for the size..it's like a small pao that you have in market and it cost from RM10-14 normally , but trust me you will have no regret for testing it =)...and we start to see what's on de menu ,you know when people like me go out with limited "sources" price is a factor of determine what to eat...lol so i look at the price first , hmm pizza is reasonable because it range from 30-40++ , pasta is ..... 20-40++ too..as i am a novice in itally pizza restaurant of cos i ask my sifu beside me what to eat, he told me something which really help " all in the menu is nice!!" this is what my so-called sifu told me..then after we finished our food ,not to mention how de food taste like try it urself if you wan to know..we was ready to pay de bill, and we planned to pay for the birthday boy!! whos know de birthday boy have de money before we did!! argh!! next time must belanja him eat thai huat d lol....josh right or not?? then when i walked out from de restaurant to my car which just right infront of the restaurant, my heart shouted OMG!! my car is full of golden poop , is better dun say people ...not only that while i driving there's something disgusting on de windows ....forget it, we play bluff in mac-d at first after i kena tricked for few times we stop it, then when sam and jeremie is there we started heart-attk......they bully me because i dunno how to play , therefore you know la my hand sure on top 1...then i sheng mok d i dun care whatever happen i will just keep my eyes on de table and keep throw de card my friend pass it me ,HAHA finally got black sheep that help me to block it !! which is my hou heng dai lol.............i keep laugh non-stop then see on my watch i noticed it's almost my curfew ..i speeding back to my house and sitting infront of laptop to blog this post while i still remember what's happening =)

0 comments for this post