This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Exam on the RUN ++

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 2:34 AM

Filed Under:

Whoopsss...



Next week start mid term exam , eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this semester actually i should feel lucky because there's only 2 exam that's really take in count , another 2 is more toward practical =S..
Thursday 12/2/2009- Data communication
Friday 13/2/2009 -Microwave

wheee , time really is flying ....now d the last 2 semester i am having...and then proceed to degree d...today i got a consider not really good news , not good for what i wan but good for my career...today after mr khor lesson , my simulation project leader come in and have a talk about degree , since d near the end of our course...they sure need to do something la...

few days ago , i was sit down and think to go KL nottingham to continue my career ...but something bother me , the fees =S, you know how much is it?? RM31k per year , 2 year in advance RM62k, i can buy 15 mac book d ...then i think nevermind la maybe my dad will allow ,but i still dont have the courage to talk to him..not because i scare he will scold ...but worried that i am doing something i may regret...since still got few months why dont i just think about it first..

ya i am desperate to change a environment , not currently here very bad...just feel like doing so , of cos i dont give lame reason like after i change environment i will have my best result and all sort of bullshit =/...

but i admit that i am not rasional in this case , because i am finding something that's uncertain..i need more prove that show there's better..and i cant guarantee i can study there 100% with concentration...like my friend say out there still got a lot of distraction =(..

ya today when i finish my class , i was sitting in the lab and chatting..suddenly my friend was shocked when my supervisor say: eh did you know TK dont have gf ah??
LOL...okayyy , i got nothing to say since that's true =P..
then out of sudden he say something like that and make us laugh like hell ...

he(my supervisor): eh alen you know, like tk this kind of boy next time sure can get a very pretty gf ..
Me:okay...continue... LOL i though he was praising me ...
alen: EH tk he's not praising you la !!
he:hahahah , you know har guy that's ugly always got a gf that's pretty or another way ..noh shopping mall you can always see..
Me: =.......= what the heck?!?!wei i got so bad meh ???

1 comments for this post

aiya..u noe adil and alen like to kap siao alot laaa..
oh and my mum said TK looks good.

Posted on February 7, 2009 at 1:12 AM