This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Recently...

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 3:11 AM

Filed Under:

Ahhh.!!..long time didnt update my blog d...is time to update again, although i dont upload a much picture of my own recently..because i very lazy to bring out the SE cable to transfer those picture into my laptop..

    Btw recently as what i posted long time ago, i am busy with a lot of thing...and that a lot of thing is coming to deadline very very soon..and it's march , i admit i very lazy and even if i am working i will suddenly go and facebook ..because i always got distracted by something else , sigh and tomorrow when those distraction in my own make me feel so pek chek , i promise myself no more facebook, cut down MSN chatting , no more blogging too much for coming 10-12 days and no more sleep early if i cant wake up 4am or 5 am..

      Dont misunderstand i am not showing off that i am good at many thing so i am so busy until need to use almost all 24 hours... just because in the past , many thing i didnt learn it well..like recently society meeting , for past few semester thing we need to pass up to the head..and some of the thing accumulate until too much that i dare not to think about it..

and as always , if got other low priority stuff come in when i doing my very own project , assignment , i will just ignore it until my sir wan me to do it right now...honestly , in deep heart i am not a good worker afterall , at first i just know to blame why they give me so much job to do beside that i need to study summo...and then i understand they giving me opportunity or even if they just meant to find someone to do this job and that people is me i feel very happy to under that service because it make me learn...

      I just remember while i sitting on the chair and day dreaming, got once i was walking to my car with Mr.Andy who's our teambuilding analyst , he ask me how am i recently and i say i am very busy...and i forget what i say about that make it looked like i am complaining my job is overflow ..and after that what he said to me i still remember , when people grow up is automatically that responsibility is growing too..No doubt he's good at giving advice , and seem like he have the power to convince people easily , salute !!and that walk with talking to him just take us 5 minutes ..

    "When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did"...this is my quote of the past 20 years..past tense..

What about now???
What about today??

Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong and keep improve myself with quality!!

I gave my past away wit regret because i do nothing in the past 20 years and luckily still not too late...Guys who are too addicted to gaming take my words down , even how good you at a particular online game , one day that online game is going to be outdated and your effort is gone like your fart..but online game have a magnetic force that can attract people really hard , btw i dont think some of you who really see this will stop immediately afterall because you spend your time and money and those sleepless night infront of computer...well if you are lucky then you will stop in coming few week or few month if not i will shake your hand ...er i mean i will say good luck to you lorr.. 

1 comments for this post

lol don't chat with me on msn XD last time i also got addicted to online games. until spm year only i stopped playing XD

Posted on February 20, 2009 at 4:45 AM