This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Seem to be attractive...

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 1:35 AM

Filed Under:

There's something seem to be attractive enough to make me step on the er... trap or gold mine??

Actually i got offered by someone who's a forum guy that offer me a job ,it's sort of like selling their product , have you heard about ScoreA program ?? that's a UPSR,PMR and soon to be SPM learning portal/ tuition portal that let those student to be in the portal and learn through their portal...it's same as tution , just what's different is you can do it anytime you wan and of cos they have sort of like report card too that will send to parent through email i think...

My point is that guy who offered me that job give a very good offer for the comission , how good it's ?? RM150 for single product that sell , of cos many will say that it's not easy to sell those product...but it seem like too much to be real anyway.

I will see further more toward that issue hopefully it's a gold mine not a trap to cheat my money...i dont have much money for him to cheat too , i put all my money in FD T_T...i wanna to put it into ASW2020 but i dont think still got share there T_T...

YEAH!!Last week my mid-term had come to the end , i think this time mid-term ended too fast that make me even cant feel its exist...erm erm , dont wan predict the result d ...let me have a good holiday only give me a surprise...i hope it's a good surprise..

Ya how's your valentine yesterday???i know many people have a great great great time yesterday .. most of them celebrate with their gf/bf , some of them celebrate with their family , some of them celebrate with orphanage and some of them celebrate with their work ..ya i celebrate with my work (with jeremie)...lol luckily he's under my gang , so at least i no need to work alone and sigh for 8 hours..

0 comments for this post