This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Born of a new blog!!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 8:57 PM

Filed Under:

hi there...welcome to this blog that brought to you by "me" .
there's nothing much to tell my friends that know i have been blogging for last half year in another blog,and i stopped that blogspot 2 months ago..none of other reason it's because i have been busy for quite a while about my exam, arrival of my friends ,personal difficulty that flood into my world for the last 2 months..
those who inspired me to revive i..n blogging world and say hi again to you all ,of cos is my friends that always nagging me like a grandma...=P but this also showed that they are those "eminent friends" in my heart as always...
Thx man..
i have a few photos of me...erm but i think somebody going to say i am "lala" again ..."lala" is a term that we used for describing those ppl who trying to act "cute" but dun have the "potential" lol...
aiks a photo tell u a million words.

1 comments for this post

those pics are NOT lala ...
only the one with the marshmallows..haha...

i now officially merasmikan your new blog

sekian

Posted on June 24, 2008 at 7:47 AM