This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Math class!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 4:59 AM

Filed Under:

Recently my math lecturer once again back from holiday, secara langsungnya our math class that abandon aside is once again alive ..but of cos our lecturer and us hope to have our rest in home rather than go to class in the afternoon of wednesday and thursday.My class same like others it's from 2-5, 3 hours interval...but it's a bad day for those having morning class at wednesday and thursday like me !! ARGH although some peoples say that college life is like old folk that retired from work...having a relaxing and stress-free state of living, actually it is true when our math class not included into our schedule.
why??
it's simple because my math class is double of normal class, as my lecturer been "hibernate" in her house for almost 2 months..other than that " i am sux in math"...once upon a time, in our class there's sure thing that my classmate will do in every lesson...well it's not a same person some time ,but for sure it's boy always that will do that "action" .Curious right? what's that "action" , it's sleeping in class ..none of others but sleeping while my lecturer lecturing like our first prime minister declared independant day =.=..but my lecturer version 1 is soft and hesitating ..
"sleeping beauties" always will exist after 20 or 30 minutes of lecturing from my lecturer, but sadly prince never appear =(...my lecture is a girl , so she wont waste her energy to shout on those peoples, so that those sleeping beauties can continue their dreams until the "end of the story"... dun belive ? lets show some picture to you all













Ahar this is my best friend, while he's the smart ass and he ill that day...so he consider half sleeping beauties
















Haha gotcha =P












This is my lecturer lor =P ...can see whole white board is numbers =S...it's more than enough to flood your mind =D...

what i can say is.....i have been 1 of the sleeping beauties in class before, but due to my "high marks" mid term exam....i resigned from that job and become a good listener to lecture...aiks!!cant help math is a mess for me , I hate math!!alright that's enough blogging lesson for today ...going to have my revision for today lesson, well it wont run away from studying math =P ...GOD save me pls!!

So right, after u finish till end here, close ur eyes and say TK you sure can do it in your math paper for the final ^^.. thanks a lot if you do that , if u didnt do that i also feel happy for being 1 of my post reader..

2 comments for this post

take my pic when im sleeping uh!!!..terrible wey..haha...
i post the "monalisa" pic on my blog then u noe=p

Posted on June 26, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

wa! tk, u got monalisa pic? must show me wo!! Dont hide it. haha.

Gambate la.
If u quit being sleeping beauty,tat means u had been kissed by ur love and wake up ady wo~ haha.

Posted on June 27, 2008 at 10:50 AM