This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Hectic!!Hectic!!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 7:26 AM

Filed Under:

Guess what?
It's going to be my final exam once again, 3 weeks remain..this semester actually should be my happiest semester because this is the last Semester for Engineering Math !!Yahoo ~ no more math in my diploma man, for the past 3 engineering math have been drag my CGPA "effectively" for that reason i swear i gonna to score a betta result at my engineering math 4 , hmmm math actually is quite interesting ,juz i lost my interest on that subject when step into secondary school..therefore , whenever there's a Math word in the subject...it's going to be my worse grade i will get for in that semester...funny right?sort of like phobia to math.
KK too much for bed time story, exam is one of the big "event" i going to have in july , other than that my college having a competition for secondary school or those future "new-comer" to my college...so sir has consent us to have our preparation done to welcome that competition with both our hands ...

well, it's the responsibility of me and 3 of my other friends...seong peng aka activities manager going to have a lot of headache haha...*winks to josh =P...oh ya that competition held on 1st of august..btw i suggested the competition title name as KDU CSI...what the CSI stand for? it's our activities manager job also , well i have some remarks here , because of that competition today i late for my lunch !! argh , it's a freaking hungry day this afternoon, but due to carrying the responsibilities on my puny shoulders..so i have to wait till the meeting over *sobs*..

now come to another special day, it's EMC seminar that organized by wruth company from singapore, it's a workshop for those engineering students basically...after have a looked on the programs they going to have, without think twice i go office ask for the form...and participate into the workshop...wakakak it's my good idea to pull my dear group into the workshop ^^...

Sigh...so many things to do, welcome back to hectic life again *yawnzz*...hope i have the strong will and tenacity of spirit to finish all of this special events ... =P last word " success come before hardwork only appear in dictionary" i forgot who said this lol..but quite meaningful .

1 comments for this post

hello tou kou!!!!
Su Ling here, remember me? haha. I found your blog through yu jian's. Just wanted to stop by to say hi, and also to thank you for the wonderful time we had in penang. Jian said you're coming to klang soon izit? Make sure you ask us all go out bersuka ria ah! =)
Take care!!

Posted on June 26, 2008 at 1:19 AM