This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Relationship <3..

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 7:39 AM

Filed Under:

sudden thought after finished my dota game...after my dinner with family ,as usual sitting infront of my laptop and facing to the screen..."silence pass through my mind, i was wondering something that i dunno what it is about" =D...out of sudden a friend that i long time didnt contact say hi to me..it's no different like others juz reply a "HI" back..of cos long time no see will approach most probably in few minutes later...well, alike others he ask me a question that like a car bang on my heart,it's not pain just a quite big impact of my thinking slope change from + y axis to -y axis ...
he ask me " do you have gf d?" ..of cos this wont be de question that make my mood slope drop drastically..after i replied : no i am still single...he said : cant belive until now u still single..and he said he pretty sure i am in relationship now..i have a big smile on my smile while i saw that, 1st i kinda of happy because at least someone feel i am not that worse until nobody want me =D ..2st it's a slide show of memories about the previous me...


Part 2
curiosity filled up my mind, then i ask my friend :why you think so?
my friend: because i spotted some picture,and i feel u are in relationship..
Me:oh? then who is that girl?
my friend: noh , **** lor
(due to privacy right, name will not be reveal here =P...)
*i have a shocked after saw that name in the chat box..
memories once again showed up , it's all the scene that i having a good time with her..although we now are friend..but memories wont changed because of the relationship between us...it's a sweet time i ever have in my life with her ..Juz wanna to thanks her for bringing so much cheerful time for me ...=)

memories appear under the shine of a crescent moon , it's just like the missing part of the moon fill up with ur smile ..although it can be seen but it's in my heart and it will always appear again !

Thanks ..

0 comments for this post