This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

6sss....

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 8:24 AM

Filed Under:

Have any idea about what this post is all about??
Semester 5 tomorrow is the first day, 4-5 months duration approximately 15 weeks..it's the beginning of my semester 5 with 6 subjects cover it off..6!! erm let me list out those subjects..
1.)intro to microcomputer
2.)C++ programming
3.)advanced Modulation and Transmission Principle
4.)principles of electronic system and analysis
5.)advance electric circuit
6.)switching and transmission 1

lol~suicidal,suicidal!!lots my seniors say it's hard and lots of peoples think we are mad...guess so..hard subjects summo take so many..but what to do ,i dun wan to stay 1 more long semester at KDU college,not the enviroment there sukx just i dun wan waste my time for another 5 months...time is money..Err i hope can get a slot for myself in nanyang tech =P after diploma ....really wish to get into nanyang...
I wanna to strike them all A BIG X for my this semester...and following 2 big X for another 2 ...yea yea...and good luck for UCSI students who taking test this week...Night wanna sleep d...

2 comments for this post

eh last time we got 8 per sem... AEC is quite tough

Posted on August 13, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

yup all senior say it's though...=D but 6 is a lot d cant go further with all the tough subjects together..

Posted on August 13, 2008 at 9:34 PM