This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

It's a surprise!!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 1:20 AM

Filed Under:

For a 19 years old me, in between this 19 years maybe i got a lots of surprise that come from people around me...but what i can say is,i feel very happy and thanks for what they did..and today i received a card from UCSI friends that visited penang at june this year...they gave me a surprise meanwhile they gave me the feeling of touching and feel like crying...it's a card that inside almost full with words from them.i always have a headache what would be the best gift to my friend who's the birthday girl or birthday boy...AND NOW!! i found it actually the best gift isn't a expensive thing, just need a pen and a card and full of words...it's most probably the best gift for me..^^ Thanks you all!!you brighten my day , it's not words that can show my feeling...you guys just AWESOME!!and also thanks for all my dear friends ^^ ..you all rox!!

2 comments for this post

Happy belated B'day

Posted on August 28, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

HEY!! very glad to know that the card really brighten ur day!! Coz u know wat, while we're in penang, u're the one who made our trip the best ever! haha.
so, no need to thx us, juz feel grateful that we can know each other and be frens!
Just like u n me, we brushed our shoulders so many times. And now, we're good frens! haha.
keep in touch la tk.
we'll miss u de

Posted on August 29, 2008 at 9:42 AM