This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Emoticons day....

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 9:54 PM

Filed Under:

Recently i have been living under "emoticons"...sometime i have my sweet time laughing all the way and sometime i just feel like crying...=(...sigh..what's going?!?!?! well , maybe that's what we call balance, we can't always just feel happy until the end of our day , at least not for me...
I spotted something that make my worries double, it's a article from The Star newspaper in Fit For life that section...i not really quite remember when is that newspaper date and i just lazy to have a look on the day , my money running low and today only 25th still got 6 days to go with RM30 -.-...nvm i can get through it, when you come to a hard time you will regret what you have done but after that "hard time" go off you will be back to your "old leaf"...which means ur bad habit..that's definately TRUE .......................for me =P..er sorry i am out of the topic, in the newspaper i spotted a article which is about stress and the symptoms of it, i not really remember all of them but i got a shock when i saw the symptoms..most probably you might have some of this symptoms :-
1.)ur neck aching occasinally..
2.)you feel tired easily although have enough sleep from 10pm to the morning.
3.) i forgot d... =.=

but still got 3-4 points summo...i fulfill all of the symptoms but i dun feel stress...maybe i dun show it or i just show it in a emo way like unhappy...i not really worry about exam , guess exam is the biggest worry...but other than that i doubt it!!
I still remember my friend told me b4, worries is the problem that you trying to run away and dun accept what reality is...and worry wont automatically come and find you therefore you can conclude that actually founder of worries is human...ah i dunno what i typing!!

K la got meeting up there,tomorrow is holiday for penang citizens..Happy Holiday!!

0 comments for this post