This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Best Love Letter?

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 5:47 AM

Filed Under:

today afternoon after ours party in KDU...we decided catch a movie on the showing this afternoon...after drive a stone throw miles away from my college,we were standing infront of GSC gurney plaze once again!!!This time i am not alone and infront of the ticket counter had no business going on also =/...it was 3.00 when we were there, all movies started half an hour ago and we need to wait for an hour to watch those movie ...argh because the matter of time and i need to go home earlier before dinner so we choosen the most 1 which most close current time that we were that time...have a look er.....our only choice is "sex and the city" =S lol sound pervert isn't it =P....well we dont mind watching "pervert" movie LOL!!so we bought tickets for 5 and have our popcorn waiting outside to be seated....i though it going to be some 18 sx scene that is not suitable for some kids =P ...well , it's a 18PL movie and the movie doesn't have any sex scene involve too !! xD it's some kind of love story that's all about 4 mid-aged women that facing their relationship problems and marriage..and all about it is, it's above my expectation ,i wont say that movie is VERY VERY VERY Nice, but it's worth for the money =)...surprise , big tiff and much more much more scene that's like a shadow of our life...
There's 1 part that attract my attention , that's about love letter that been written by those famous musician and those famous artist ,scientist and so on...and this movie emphasize on 1 love letter that wrote by ludwig van beethoven..Contain of the letter as follows:-


Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my immortal beloved, now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us -
i can live only wholly with you or not at all -
yes, i am resolved to wander so long away from you until i can fly to your arms and say that i am really at home with you, and can send my soul enwrapped in you into the land of spirits -
yes, unhappily it must be so -
you will be the more contained since you know my fidelity to you. no one else can ever possess my heart - never - never -
oh god, why must one be parted from one whom one so loves.
and yet my life is now a wretched life -
your love makes me at once the happiest and the unhappiest of men
be calm, only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together -
be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell.
oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.

ever thine.
ever mine.
ever ours.

1 comments for this post

hehe.. i'm the first one to read that! hehe..

Posted on August 8, 2008 at 6:45 AM