This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

So-called Future..

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 10:10 PM

Filed Under:

I always lend my ear to my friend who actually have a ambition to become a chef and he's now enroll in engineering other than that ,his mom is strongly disagree with what he thinking about chef this job,of cos for me my dad don't expect me to follow his foot-step to become logistics either sending me to the cost that he wish me to be in there....
I have been in my college studying engineering for almost 2 years , i can say this is not the sector that i really passionate on yet i have nothing against it...except for math of cos ...
The previous post you know that i went out for dinner with 1 gang of friend for my friend birthday while we waiting for food to serve up..the topic in between my friend mention about the job that another dad having...and it's quite a buzzword that normally ppl will say all around in engineering...the programmer, i sometime quite like programming but i not really good at it and i dunno whether programming really can earn a lot of money,from my friend mouth only i know actually programmer have a lot of advantage just depends on which company you in...they say programmer can travel a lot ,hmm i not really wan to travel a lot but i would like to go japan ,australia and italy for free ...
since i enrolled in engineering therefore i need to continue my path to my career ,the day of success is the day of my work...i dont have really flying colors result as some people did ,just so so only ...and since i not really dreaming of having a family always so if i am alone this job is more than enough for myself and for my BMW 5 series =P...my future isn't really really far away , if finish off this semester i only need around 4-5 years to get a bachelor holder and 6-7 years to finish off master if i wish to continue...
So...........what you really think about your future ,career indeed...there's a saying "if today you cant do better ,why you need tomorrow for?" =/ make a move now , you can make a difference in the future..

0 comments for this post