This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

1st day of cny 2009

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 7:45 AM

Filed Under:

Most probably people will think that in CNY this kind of post sure got a lot of pictures and those happy face enjoying the cny while some taking ang pao till see teeth only...


Yea i did receive ang pao from dad and this is the first time this year that my dad only give it to me...no need to guess why...because among me and my siblings all have left is only me as a single still...lol well well, not very "cham" to be single right ??

Nothing special today , because my sisters they both still in their husband side to give ang pao while their sons and daugther receiving ang pao at the same time too...my bro still in singapore, so all left is me and my dad ...wake up quite late today because yesterday here like gaza , got bomb by some military air craft...so cant sleep well ...whole day stay in home sleep , just looking toward tomorrow that my sister them will come back and celebrate here...tomorrow going to be crowded in my house here...

Just few hours ago , i and joshua went to eat old town there...errrr the food ok ok la, maybe too many people d the chef also do until "beh syoik " d ...but of cos their salary is double today la...i remember last year this time i was somewhere else and i got hired to work in F&B restaurant...and when my boss called me up to work on the first day i refuse to do so, because my sister say is not good to work on the first day of cny....LOL, nvm 365 days a year i shouldn't just look toward money..as the chiam see previous post written...

ops too long for a dinner , proceed to walking exercise after dinner...we went to a spec shop to look for a spec that suit my face and make me dont look nerdy...sigh, but at last i consider about price and look , contact lens is more suit to my face and dont look nerdy as well...RM50-60 half a year should be alrite..maybe i will go back gurney and make another spec because someone say the spec there is nicer and also more expensive..

see how first la!!

0 comments for this post