This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

First Fortune teller in 2009?

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 1:02 AM

Filed Under:

Today most likely all people will celebrating in home and eat with whole big family from grandma to the new born child...of cos many did , in my house it's different my dad just now went to bought some salmon fish block and later those block going into my stomach....in chinese calendar today is the last day of the previous year , in tradition tonight parent and their kid will go around to pray and stay until tomorrow or midnight ...my family did it till i was 12 years old if not mistaken , now i d 20 d...has been 8 years i never stay up to go a lot of temple to " pai pai" =P.....but i did stay up for work always ....

Ah ya....today since my house only left me and my dad therefore we just go few places to pray for the day ahead...in this year for wealth and health...and we went to a temple at perak road there called "WAT BUPPHARAM" hmm my dad told me is a siam temple...there's a machine like a fortune teller , you just need to pray in deep heart and then put 20cents into the machine the fortune wheel will spin and when it stop just see the number and take de "paper" that located beside the machine lol...

and i got no.7 , inside the paper the explanation is like this :-
Who gets this No.7 will be healthy and prosperous .Your family will be peaceful , but it seems that you have some trouble at present.You can be better by giving aims to the poor.Do not be too anxious for wealth , just like you grow trees near your house ,some day these trees will yeild you their fruits.Your luck in doing business not so bad.Your properties or things previously lost will come to you again.You are quite lucky in love affairs.Any sickness in your family wil recover .Your luck for other things is good.

First of all , i am happy with the first sentence where healthy and prosperous written on the paper...hmm my family will be peaceful ? hope so....

Ya i got a lot of trouble at present...i did give aims to the poor =)....er not too anxious for wealth , well i think i anxious for future , luck in doing business not so bad...my properties previously lost will come to you again...what i previously lost??

AHAR THIS SENTENCE the most charming 1...you are quite lucky in love affairs..errr i think my hand never even hold a girl hand more than 1 minutes ...except my mom 1 only..

I not so supertitious ..just let it ...

0 comments for this post