This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Ops update...update

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 2:45 AM

Filed Under:

reconcile in between life and work...always it's hard to balance it =)...
Last saturday we have a wonderful day in Pantai Kerachut (end of batu ferringhi) , you maybe will think that an event is just call people come and do this and that then can d...ez right??
ya i used to think that also , but it change until i do it with my friends all...
especially outdoor activities , you need to worry about the weather that day will be raining or sunny... or just nice.....

It's worth for the hard work that we waste on it...although the whole event we didnt earn at all for the society but at least it's a good start for a balance account ...not negative or positive... =)

before that trip o pantai kerachut i am kinda of worried about the weather that is cloudy before that day it seem to rain heavily..i cant sleep really well but i need to sleep!! because i need to fetch all my friends at 5 o clock in the morning.... unconciously i can hear some lightning striking or whateva sound that make me more worry...i pray all the way till that morning , wont rain wont rain wont rain..

Luckily our hardwork didnt waste....we have a sunny beach that day and event run smoothly...
hmm continue what happen when pictures arrive on my hand...

19/1/2009
Ahar ..today is someone exam =)...all the best ya you all...

actually nothing much today , just when i was walking back to my car from college ...got 1 people wan to come and sweet talk and rob me ...=.= i am quite angry , not because my phone or anything rob by him..just is that i look like so dumb?? or kiddy??
For girls of cos the younger the better ...for me i need to go do plastic surgery or put some *misai* or what to make me look older or more mature...damn , i know that usually i wont like girl make up nicely and go college, although my look is kinda of tired and *book worm * type but is it that worse zzz?

well that fella quite dumb too, he come to me with a bike...and ask:-
Bad Guy: hey boss are you chinese??
()*@)# i really wan to ask him , eh please which part of me look like other race?
Me: err..ya why?
i look at him d know what he wan do..
Bad Guy:er can you borrow me your phone , my road tax expired d ...i got blocked by police..
sweat...EH YOU see properly la..here is 20 years old guy , a college student..and you use this kind of story to cheat him...he wan to sweet talk also didnt plan..kinda of sad for him...
if he got block by police , he will escape so freely and smile with me..if i got cheat by him i really this world 101 the most stupid fella...
Me: oh really? sorry i didnt bring my phone today...maybe you can ask over there...
Bad Guy:but there dont have any1...
As like i dont have eyes to see x.x...

then he know i not so stupid cant cheat me, he with his bike go away...
Because when i back that time , not really much people on the road ...so i better dont *bomb him if not he come down and take knife ...i cry also no tears...

so i ma polite polite with him lor...

sigh...remember if you wan do anything plan first la..dont simply come and say i wan rob you ...
if that bad guy you are reading my blog , i hope you learn it...and this world money ez to earn only, no need risk your life for my k810i that will cause u go into jail...my phone summo is AP 1..now worth also not more than 400...

0 comments for this post