This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

When People rushing back..

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 2:51 AM

Filed Under:

Today d is friday , and CNY most probably will be heat up throughoutly just after all people have just finish their work or maybe study...and some is still working overtime...ya i am working too, i am the overtime group too...most probably penang is having congestion like hell now , every where..luckily i working today or else i will be the 1 stuck in there...

Just can see how much my friend around me feel so excited about the coming up CNY , no surprise i am not really excited as i not really like festive season....maybe not until the day when i celebrating....

Every year when festive just around the corner there's so much thing that need to be done , and that's what i hate the most...i just hope that festive season never exist and i have a better life after all...preparation for this and that surely got piles of it...damn , nevermind despite of something sad ...at least i know that this 1 week holiday ahead i am going back to klang to find my oldies for gathering , deep in heart it's quite a long journey and guess what i am currently more worry about is the bus ticket when i come back to here from klang....more than that i haven tell my dad too , but i think shouldn't be a problem ..if he appear to refuse let me go back , that's fine to me...i just need to sms to my friend i am not going to the gathering or just ppk them...but really there's someone i really wan to meet .. hopefully every thing run right =)....

0 comments for this post