This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

pictureless

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 10:58 AM

Filed Under:

See up there...my title header change picture and also blog title as well...
I got quite a lot of thing that actually i can blog , but i just wan to wait until those pictures arrive then only start blogging it , at least not so boring...

This few weeks same like previous lor , i cant wake up the time i set ...i cant resist the power of bed that pull my body back on =(...so everyday i fail to wake up and study or do whatsoever ...why?? because exam still not yet near ma...now exam left 2 days only for the first subject , recently i read a lot of different kind of books , many of them really give different idea ...

Of course include some newbies investing book that i like the most recently , read for knowledge and also ...$$ =D 1 stone 2 birds...

I dun wan to mention recently what is going on , because i am lazy not because of something ruin my mood...i am ok =)

1 more semester maybe i am leaving too somewhere else , i haven talk about with my sister whether to stay in penang or not...i know someone dont like to see my face , i dont mind changing college =) , but final decision still need dad to approve it ...ahh i hope i can go aus or UK...if my dad tell me that all by his own to me ...i will be jumping around ....

I wont because of one thing and pull my mood down , that's not me anymore ....i have learn emotionally how to handle myself ... EQ cant learn through books but you can find it from experience...

0 comments for this post