This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Double New!!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 7:39 PM

Filed Under:



Finally my new laptop reach d!!

Lenovo Thinkpad R400!



Awesome man...despite the bad delivery service city link provided , i am still very satisfied with Lenovo services that provided to me..

For the first time when i call their reseller - mesiniaga ...they first question was "which company you come from" ..and i call another reseller they directly tell me that think sell to company not for personal use..

After dunno how many phone calls and email i finally get my payment done...and here is my thing *sob* this is the hardest ordering process i ever gone through...

I like thinkpad a lot because it seem to be like Engineer + Businessman need ! but what worth buying was their system was really well-built in...and for guy =P most probably sometime accident may happen , when your laptop fall down and your assignment inside that's really something "GREAT" ..you will take days to repair it if it fail to work like normal..overall the price still ok la...because people dont know what worth that price that's why they say it's expensive.

and now most of the laptop come with Windows 7 , which is almost similar like vista...that's something really new to me..i think i need some time to adapt to the new keyboard because till now i need to look at the keyboard when pressing Esc..

Yipee this is my weapon for next few years !!

I "eat porridge or eat rice" also need to see him d =P..

0 comments for this post