This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

3 Years Penang life!!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 8:14 PM

Filed Under:

Ehem! officially this month will be 3 years that i have been staying in Penang.

Soon it's going to end soon , 1 and half month to go...

If you ever ask me "What kind of image Penang have give you up to this year?

It seem like a Military training for me , i should look back 3 years ago when i am still a secondary school student..well , for this i think among all my reader...My best friend #10 aka Joshua yam know that well on the when i talk to start our friendship on that day...That's funny , we wont forget it..

I "ASSUME" he know mandarin , so i talk to him in mandarin ..end up he told me " i dunno how to speak mandarin" in a banana essence...and more about those funny stuff that strike it on my 3 years life ... i started to learn how to talk better in English throughout the journey that i and him both laugh at each other when he's trying to speak mandarin and i am trying to speak english...

I guess there's a lot of thing we both done it together...Too many !!

but for real i doesn't have a lot of friend in Penang , for the first year i can even count those in my list with my 5 fingers...On the way i learn more than just a engineer should have...and i found my passion in this 3 years...i have my direction of life , i have my aims for everything now...

I cant believe that's me , looking back i am just a guy who dunno any single stuff ...like typical student always fail in exam ... run away from class...

Still 1 thing that doesn't change, i hate math....it's funny to have a people who hate math and join engineering...I am exception then hehe...I have both skill and knowledge learn from every sources we have...up to now i am under my final training which i decide to take up this challenge as the final breakthrough to a brand new level of myself...

I compare myself to the old TK...i know i have grow to a level that i never will imagine i could...

still there's something that bother me...i speak it out everything from my heart , there's something gone worse .. that's i am scare of being alone most of the time from "sometime"

3 years training end here...I know i will be meeting something even more challenging for me , really looking forward to it...







2 comments for this post

JH

i tot u have been in penang since u were small?u know the roads so well!lol

Posted on January 3, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

tk ah tkayyyyyyyy
don go laaaaaaaaaa
sobs sobs sobs huhuhuhuhuh

come unn wid me and alec and dr.gil laaaaaa

i promise that u'll speak english as good as the queen of england if you stay here for another 2 years...=p

Posted on January 5, 2010 at 9:32 AM