This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Sorry! I will be busy this few weeks..

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 7:36 AM

Filed Under:

Everybody just a short notice , i am not going to update my blog until most of my preparation and task are done...


this include :-
-A lot of document to read through...
-My training is still on-going ( Ya now those thing giving me some trouble)
-I become the middle-man of purchasing laptop for myself (Dad >>>> Me >>> Re-seller). Both of them want different way of paying. =/
-Think of how to keep my belonging that going to bring down to hostel.
-Finish all my Chinese New Year stuff...

Aww i am sleepy now , going to bed...i think should have more , but those main 1 is above d...see ya after i finish my tasks above =D..

1 comments for this post

awwwh, will miss you! hehe. =)

Posted on January 19, 2010 at 3:21 PM