This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

First month of 2010!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 8:00 AM

Filed Under:


This is interesting to talk about , i have been long awaited for this kind of busy life enhanced with activities that flood me till my chest =P...

This month really i have a lot of activities , firstly new year count down was a kick-off of this brand new year...

welcome to 2010!

Everybody get excited over the fireworks that shooting up on the sky , and also tired of traffic jam on that day after 12am....I was forced to drink some alcoholic drinks before i can go to my car..that was my first cup of alcoholic drinks..mixed with pepsi...it taste sucks really!

and continue with my b'day come along ... this year my facebook got flooded with birthday wishes...mainly most of them were not in malaysia anymore...thanks for all wishes , this is a memorable 21 years old i have in my life time...after that day i got invited by my colleague and also my course-mate to have a meal and watch movie... that was the day after my birthday and it was pretty busy as my dad insist to cook me a meal like usual after that i was rushing to meet my course-mate...

and before today !

I was a guest in toastmaster meeting! google it if you don't know what's it all about...It's a good place to start off for people who fear to face the crowd while talking infront...and officially this month i am going to only eat- bread -mode.....due to colleague wedding ! well , you know when one of the toastmaster member ask me whether is member or not , i thought that paying a RM5 then become a member directly ... that's wrong man , the membership is around RM318 for first time and 230 for consequence every half year...i got a bitter smile for that women who told me this , i am broke...this is what i was thinking about..

Today i went to USM for a showing , their student who organize this really awesome... although their imperfect job lead to some confusion , despite that it's still a worthy 3 hours activities...

what is about that activity then??


Don't be stupid.. this was what i got told in facebook..if you google this event you can see a lot of it at different places...well this is similar to 2012 just that this is documentation type of 2012 , honest speaking it's a must to watch it , but beware this is quite a boring documentation that talk about the stupidity of human species who slowly walk into a dead end of the world...

Everybody is talking about GG...definitely not Good Game in dota or /GG sign in some online game..this is all about Go Green that must plant into our head...ask yourself that how you can help to save the earth before you got no home to go back , everyone is crying over dead body...city has collapsed , no food... NOTHING! Except the feeling of deep regret you have , that's too late my girl and boy...

You do not need to organize a activity like that , simply just get some idea how to protect the earth...One of it , turning your air-condition to 24 C will help , this is from some scientist...Proven fact!...Car pool please...tumpang is not something bad afterall...

and the most important , please sit bus instead of airplane..i know the fare is pretty cheap , carbon emission is huge!

and the last one , less face-booking...buy some laptop that have energy star! power efficient!!

Think of it =)...

0 comments for this post