This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Black July

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 10:18 AM

Filed Under:

i have no idea how can a people be so bad luck ....
Sigh.....
it ruin my mood much more much more, i really feel like crying...although all of that is just small matter that maybe it wont bother other ppl much...seem it's too much for me to take it ...=(
At the first ,during the Sunway Lagoon trip i have my shampoo pour over my whole bag , include the book i like the most and my cloths that i brought for the trip, half of it cover with shampoo ..i spend around half an hour to get my bag clean by only half ...just no longer have any mood to clean up my bag anymore , feel very tired and unpleasant...
When the last day of the trip, my bag got badly "damage while" i carrying my heavy stuff...one of the carry side gone case and i need to hug my bag all the way ..lucky in the unlucky way , that's my last day so i no need to carry it all the way to other place....
When i come back , i got lots of stuff to do....coming event , clean up my room and do all the house work that left over for few days...
You sure cant belive it if i say i went to cinema to have a movie on the unlucky day...I try to get rid of it , when the long queue infront of cinema reach my turn ...I wish to get 1 ticket for dark knight , MANATAU full house that day .i have 2 choices left 1 is go home another 1 is watch other movie...i choosen hell boy 2 as my substitution, after waiting for quite some time i got myself seated ..Half way i look at the seat number beside me, i found it's G 13 -.- while my seat actually is F13 i guess i got my face red and faster run up to F13..the couple were staring at me..dam embarassing -.-!!Btw hellboy2 is a Nice movie to watch !!
Today , i dunno where the hell the printer wrong at, i come to a trouble where de i wan to print a letter for my dad and my red ink finish ..the important part is the letter is black and white so is that anything to do with red color?the dammit printer just dun let me print what i wanna to print...i work on it for few hours...at last i decide to go and buy de red catridge...i was in the rush because tesco close at 11 and i go out from my house at 10.40 so i speeding all the way...and forgotten de entrance floor is too high , and i scratch my car nicely...
After i got my car parked ,i run up like a bullet to tesco and find the catridge ...HoLY Crap -.-!! there's no red catridge left there....

See!!how lucky i am..i dunno what will happen again tomorrow, hope it's the end of July and nothing bring to august...if not i really going insane.

0 comments for this post