This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

I am Tired

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 1:32 AM

Filed Under:

somehow and somehow , i feel nothing more than a bit stress and dunno what actually i am doing...ARGH!!Maybe i just need to be alone , too much things i cant cope =(...i will stay in my home for this 2-3 weeks, hope that it will over soon..Next monday exam going to start , it's going to be end for semester 4..i left 15 subjects to go, some easy some hard , whatever it's i am still happy with my math for diploma come to the end...NO MORE MATH in diploma..next semester going to be busy 10x than currently ,yet i still feel very excited..next 3 semester i will try to get 4 flat for all the subjects!!!Just wanna say "YEA I AM FREE FROM MATH" ...will be busy for next 3 weeks..see ya after that

0 comments for this post