This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Happy Ever =D

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 2:04 AM

Filed Under:

MY GOODNESS i cant belive math 4 is over....today when i pass up my exam answer for math, i almost cry but yet feel so "pek cek" , i got 2 question didnt do...the first 1 ,my lecturer say is the hardest so i didnt go and bother it..because if i stay on the question i sure dunno do and at last i wasted unnecessary time on that question also...another 1 is the question 4, sorry for being rude but i really think of scolding the F word =x...no other reason than although i know how to do the question but i didnt manage to finish it!!it's like a RM100 infront of you , but when just a step away to get it....it flew away -.-...(@*)#(*)@##)@ overall is still ok, Miss tan this time very considerate =D because she know i this dummmy sure dunno how to do so she also set the question that half of it suit my standard..THX Miss TAN!

well tomorrow is my last paper, but right now i am really too happy because math is over....tomorrow that paper also hard =D...Enjoy the 3 coming semester and say bye bye to -math- stupid subjects make my CGPA drop...at here i wan to thanks my mom my dad my friends especially my group 3 Smart-Ass and much more much more lol!!ok finish happing later going to study for tomorrow ...tonight maybe coffe night again!!

Mr Joshua yam , Mr Lim Seong Peng and Mr Jeremie ....Once again thanks for being my private lecturer in Math 1-4 !!Friendship That Last Forever belong to you and me ..GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW!!

2 comments for this post

Congrats!

Posted on July 23, 2008 at 3:53 AM  

wah...finish alrd a?congrats o...^^

Posted on July 25, 2008 at 6:20 PM