This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Shi shang zhi you DADDY hao~

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 3:15 AM

Filed Under:

getting lazier to post =D..dun worry it will pop out much more post once my exam is over..It's the same again , busier and sometime very down =/..i always wondering my dad expect me to be perfect as the way he wanna me to be, although it's not a bad thing buttt sometime i have done my best with all my effort =( ...i dun mind scolding from him because always he taught me valuable lesson that i can find in popular neither MPH..beside appreciate i feel unhappy sometime , he's somehow like a company boss =D but of cos is much more caring than those "o sim" boss la...but when he got mad because of small thing maybe it seem that the mistake i make is 10x of the small mistake i have done =/...but less or more i feel now he is better temper than last time while he is still working..
After all .............................
i wanna say................
THX DAD !! although sometime things doesn't go the way i wan to but you taught me a lot of things..Life with much more emotions color up my white and black life, because those emotions coming from your face =).

0 comments for this post