This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Can You Read This?

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 6:35 AM

Filed Under:

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

Have a new idea to say any greeting? =D...i think i see this b4 juz dunno at where...some ppl maybe think i very outdated ..actually this is posted by a DJ from Mix.FM ..i recently found this through my peers ....

2 comments for this post

nice 2 meet u ya^^
all the best!!!

Posted on July 15, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

TK, you are spureb!!
But dnot awlyas bluly me auotb suhsi and fsih!!
you are qitue a ncie cat, jsut taht soemitems you are vrey bad wehn you bluly me!! XD

Posted on July 15, 2008 at 7:14 PM