This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

O.........

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 9:58 PM

Filed Under:

Since last month i saw a notice stick up on the notice board at PBA(Penang Buddhist Association) , they every 4 months will have a blood donation..Since 4 months ago , i donated my blood but because my blood pressure was too low, blood in the vein at that time flowing too slow,after 3 quater the nurse stop me from donating my blood and encourage me not to give up for next try..of cos i didnt give up,even the nurse sting both of my hand with a quite big "needle" ..i belive those who donate blood before will know how big it's compare to normal injection "needle"..lol sorry ya i forget what's de thing call so i just use needle to represent it..
I drove my car all the way to there , well to be honest i had experienced lost of direction at there , at first i walk on the sidewalks till a crowded place that hang up with "Medical Room" ..i though i was on the path to blood donation , but i quite curious that most of the people inside the room isn't youngster but another way quite number of them is upper age old folks ...dont get me wrong ,i doens't mean that old folks cannot donate blood ,i just curious why there's so many upper age men and women there , since i not in a rush ,i take my time to walk around and i saw a board with direction arrow BLOOD DONATIOn, i walk toward a big hall with front there a row of table and peoples sitting down to fill up some form..
TAKE A CLOSE LOOK @@.....

yup that form is for blood donation , happily i finally see the light out there after lost for quite a while..after finish fill up the form ..i walk toward a pharmacist i think and queue up to wait for my turn to be jabbed with a spike into the tip of middle finger..i look around while waiting , not a lot of people actually napping on the "bed" waiting to fill up the pack of empty plastic with blood..

When that's my turn , i get my weight on the list before i sit down on the chair..i asked "Erm sir sorry actually i am new comer here, so i dont have the small book", Pharmacist chuckled and turn to me "is ok , just have your seat first later on the people over there will give you a new book" ..hmm i think it's better to get jab with spike than take the blood sample from the "needle"..he said "this strike on your finger is pain, but dont worry later when donate wont be so pain" after that i sat down waiting for the doctor to get my blood pressure and details..

After i get the container for blood donation, i walk towards those "bed"? and nap like others did..Ahar this time is the same problem for the nurse to get my vein, if you were at my position and looking on your hand you will be terrify by the big thick needle pulling out and pushing in to find where's the vein to get my blood...i smile with the nurse and say "Very hard to find isn't it?" "i got my 2 hands stung last time but without successfully donate my blood" i continued...she look surprise and concentrate on the proccess that quite terrifying =/..until my blood is in the tube and flowing , i released a sigh..

No doubt my blood still flowing very slow like previous no matter how hard i squeeze the thing in my hand , they looked worried either ..my blood stop and flow stop and flow, i was worried either ..at last my container got filled up with O+ blood..i didnt know whether that bag of blood can be use for others or not because they didnt tell me anything before they left me alone...i hope it can help others with that bag of blood =)..

Certificate of blood donating?

i wanna fill all the gap below up next few years ....

P/S:Blood donation not only help people who need it and can save life also....of cos dont be so stingy or scare to donate, your hemoglobin will be destroy after some time then why dont you donate it instead of let it to be destroy..and it's good to donate once in a while as it also good for your body..

0 comments for this post