This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

when human are not satisfy...

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 4:23 AM

Filed Under:

Today had been a nice day for me , oh nonono is nice day for my classmate in advanced electric circuit, finally our assignment that must be complete is 72 hours is up with no delay to our lecturer...i am not the one who do all the question , so i actually not really much to comment about how hard the question is as i didn't experience it by myself though...but can see from my friend eyes it's really really tough so i dont think i am better than them in calculation , and indeed they are my sifu that help me out in those mind twisting question..
Forget it.......
I tend to promise myself to deal with my assignment to chase up the due date with the work i had in my hands yesterday..but it doens't work,i feel so tired and dizzy ,and ended up gave up to accomplish my "mission"..
Maybe most of you experience something like this..............................
when you working hard for those homework or other stuff that you not really concern about most of the time..you will feel regret not being a good boy/girl study at home and do preparation and you have a strong will at that particular moment that appear in your mind "no matter how next time i will do much more better and i will start to be a good 1 from today onward", ended up after your work is done , you just left that so-called strong-will behind the mind and tend to forget it..same thing goes to me..
I dunno why feel so tired today, maybe is just lazy =/..i took a nap after i reach my house and woke up to eat my dinner before 8, after that i am here..i suddenly felt that actually i have nothing much to do with my laptop except some work that need to be done , some letters that my dad always call me to type and you-tube most probably?but i really dont get the full usage of this laptop..maybe i should think what should i do with what i have now ..
research?? i think is not a good time for the "well-being" of my result..
article about what i like?? i tends to just read half way and walk away..
what more ....
maybe i can dream about it tonight =P..

0 comments for this post