This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

4 down 2 more to go!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 7:49 PM

Filed Under:

There's no word that can explain how am i now....
Honestly today paper just haunted me for months , i had a quite bad result for today paper for the mid-term but yet is still in the scope of distinction!!
All come to the end today....how's today paper??
It's just UNEXPECTED paper.....
When i got my paper ,i was like OMG!! damn damn damn....

I just cant belive it , i feel like crying T_T....

The paper was ....








quite ....=.= i nearly got heart attack...
but i happy too early , i come across some question that i need to think over and over again...eeee (damn...once again)...i just answer la...sometime question easy make people feel is a trap for you to step on and say GOTCHA by sir =.=..

After i finish all my question i rechecked for 3 times ...and i suddenly wan to do business...
i mean "business" ...small business...
I just pass up my paper and go out from the hall ...YAHOO!!

I told my friend ,after i finish this paper i must jump around !!
i didnt do that no because i have no guts ...just i don't feel like doing...and what's up now?

taking papers and read lor...hehe hope this sem got 4 flat xD.....
just worrying about the advanced electric circuit =.= but hope i didnt do too many careless mistake as i always did...

4 flat 4 flat 4 flat...celebrate christmas and new year with me =)

11/12/08-Switching and transmission 1 (we got special tips )
12/12/08-Advanced Modulation and Transmission (Got a lot to read , but lucky i didnt sleep in class so should be ok )
13/12/08-

0 comments for this post