This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

The FInal Struggle..

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 12:59 AM

Filed Under:

lol....
YEA YEA...left 1 more for tomorrow =)
Today i reached so early to the college ...yesterday (sleepless night)....LOL tonight i cant believe my own eyes , some group in my class come earlier than me?!and usually they were the late comer to class ...
Last night i was awake for the whole night , i just barely go into sleep mode...at first i dont have the mood to study actually..i cant memorize a thing, but thank god after 1 hour my mood coming back to me ...
Btw today my 2 lecturer who is invigilator got so surprised.....1 of them got their mouth open quite big , she said : "EH tk you today summo got exam ah?"
ME:"Miss tan ah not only today tomorrow also got, this whole week my exam is continously 4 days"
LOL she got a shocked and shake her head by the mean of sympathetic...
Then when i go into the exam hall, my another lecturer walk to me ...
Lecturer:" TK you today also got exam ah?!"
ME:"Sir tomorrow i got your paper summo , so can give tips ah?"
he smile and walk away...

Ya tomorrow is the last day,just cant wait tomorrow to be over...
after that i wont be free also , got a lot of things to do ...=)

After we finish exam , as usual we talk a bit here and there about exam...and guess what got people who got 47.5/ 50 make some small mistake ...and most probably except that mistake he wont get anymore - marks from the papers...btw the question is 7 marks LOL...he then go to office wanna to assure that the answer we tell him is not just fooling him...

when we were there, the lecturer not there and mr kevin which is my yesterday paper lecturer was there ...then we go kacau lor , jeremie keep asking "SIR finish mark d ah?" ...and i help sir answer "if sir finish d he wont give you see also"
after that i add my own line , "sir i wan a lot of nike 1 har !!"
Sir was laughing and my another sir who's the lecturer for tomorrow paper walking to his place and say " iya give you all celcom la ..."
Have any idea what we talking about??
NIKE
Indicate the correct 1 ...

Celcome?
X-pax


Indicate the wrong 1....

CYA...

0 comments for this post