This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

FINISH!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 2:17 AM

Filed Under:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA
.........MERDEKA!!MERDEKA!!MERDEKA =.=...
Yes yes i finish my last paper too ...is so unpredictable huh ... actually for any1 in my class they think that the last paper is the easier , but ended to be the hardest and mind twisting question...
no doubt , for previous sem Mr.Khor who's the lecturer for this paper give us a very easy time for his paper , he sometime got exact same question from the past semester and with the same figure as well!!
But thing changed after there's a "clever" student go and complain that the questions from him is always the same and easy...

We face the big trouble when doing his paper , i got tricked for few times ...and some is unexpected question...and i think the whole class got trouble with the paper ...anyway i hope still can get distinction for that ...i dont wan a B+!!

K..end of story for exam ...as like what i said in the previous post actually i got more to go in this coming 3 weeks holiday...and it arrived as soon as my exam end ...my phone rang up and the calls from my partner start off the work we need to do...

Bring it over with regret , we cant catch up for the singapore robotics games 2009 ...but our next aims will be the imagine cup 2009 that is held on march 2009 ..When i got meeting with my lecturer , i was so tired ..because just come back from movies =P....

He gave me instruction about the thing we need to catch up when he's not here...
AND!!
The important part is i need to take effort to lead my group into the work!!
DAMN ME AGAIN!?
why always i am the unlucky 1 =.=...

I hope everything going to be all right ...and my friend is under my consent =/...

0 comments for this post