This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

New game ?!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 11:28 PM

Filed Under:

Aloha =)...

I am quite tired now actually but i just wanna to bring this post out before i fall on sleep.. zz...
=) ...
Every month when i got my salary , i will try to keep an eye on the money i spend for first few days ...after that??
Become this...



Ok maybe not so bad...
What i left when the month end is ...i have only RM50 mayb? in my pocket and need to spend for a week...actually that is sufficient, but i like to go bookstore and eat here and there...you know penang is food paradise, if i dont eat feel so sorry to myself ...even my canteen food "tomyam fried rice " shouted by a aunty is much more nicer than you can find in klang anywhere..

For youth nowadays , maybe some is born with silver spoon or diamond spoon while some is really poor..and some is in medium range and i am in that group...my dad dont give me money per week because it will make me spend more (i supposed) , my dad wont give me money per day because it seem like giving monthly allowance to a kids and troublesome too...Of cos dont be ridiculous think that my dad give me per annum...every month he will give me RM500 through my sister..and it's depends on me what to do with the money as long as do something that is not out of the law...

Iya tau tau la, if got girl friend of cos go watch movie and go hang kai kai...if dont have then?? eat lor play games and syoik sendiri with those new gadgets lor...=) but i found something last time..ok last year...when my sifu zai they always talk about investment in something (amway, as a peniaga mati ( dead boss) in subway and so on)
Some of them are RICH...they get a handphone that cost RM2900 from dad as a christmas gift..if i ever ask my dad to buy a handphone for me , the price must be 2900

and divide it by 4 times... opss i think most probably 5 times or 6 times...
What if i ask my dad for a handphone that cost RM2000++, i definately tell you he will call me go eat myself ..of cos i have no guts to ask him to buy me a handphone and it's still the same till now..my phone K700 ,K810i all i bought it by tighten my belt for months !!

In your house , if your parents age is around 50-60 currently .. i think you should know whenever they go out to buy something , they will negotiate every single cent..and what for youth today?
Youth:"Eh tauke how much this phone har?"
Seller: "This phone RM800 "
Youth:"Oh can cheap a bit ah RM750 can?"
Seller:"Sorry la boss, we also cari makan ma RM50 is too much"
Youth:"Abo RM770 lor"
Seller:"iyo boss we stand here so long everyday and we will help you to put in all your favourite songs later ma , dont like that la"
YOuth:"ok ok ,then how much the lowest you can offer"
Seller:"Ok la RM790 + 1 nice themes"
Youth:"sound not bad huh ok la"

And here is the dumb stupid youth is cheat by a low-class no skill seller...
and no doubt the youth was me..Of cos we dont negotiate for long and we just desire to get our thing bought and enjoy it...

Ok, just forget about the dumb case...

What i found was this :-Ops sorry i mean this >>




Maybe you are not familiar wit this sign...You know FD(Fixed deposit)?
I got bomb up nicely by the receptionist at Hong Leong bank nicely yesterday when i hope to get some information to invest my money in FD..

the women: "Yes sir what can i help you?"
Me:"Eh i wan to know how FD work in this bank ?"
The women:"What? you wan open a saving account?"
obviously this women is quite deaf =.= how the heck she can link fixed deposit with saving account...
Me:"Hmm nope i mean fixed deposit?"
The women:"ohh ok that depends on the categories you wanna to invest in, 3 % per month upon maturnity and minimum deposit is RM5000, 3% every 3 month upon maturnity and 3.5% per annum upon maturnity for minimum deposit RM500"
Me: "can i have a catalogue or some reference on FD please??"
The women:"I am sorry ,you know FD is very common...so we dont have any catalogue for it"

I felt so embrassing...


As a rookie in this kind of investment ,of cos i need to careful with every single thing to earn maximum and loss nothing..and then today when i search in the net, of cos return rate for FD is the lowest and safest...

Other than that you can invest at a lot of thing you wanna to...and among all the famous 1 is mutual funds ...which give a high return return and lower risk than stocks market that earn in few minutes and finish all in few seconds...

What if 1 day i can be like this ooooo00000OOOO
hey got ah mat summo lea...S class summo..but why dont have car plate 1 that car =.=.but i not so greedy la BMW 5 series ,i no need ah mat also...

I get all sources for investing here and there =)...but

I dont have any money to do so ... i have strong desire to earn my own money but i have no will to save money to start off...T_T

Ok nevermind i try to save from this month onward....
Josh next time got BMW 5 series d ,i fetch you go drink JUMBO Ice Kosong k???

0 comments for this post