This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

I am Driving my way please!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 10:14 PM

Filed Under:

It's quite frustrated actually..

Anyhow i know i should be just chill since most of the time , they have their own attitude of doing things..and so i have my own too..just a sincere advice here to people who really like to point ppl to do something and left the other no option..maybe i should specify that , not everything you should command people to this or that .. sometime you think it maybe good to people , but actually you are giving a counter-effect to people..

let me show you the example happen to me , when i am driving ..of course i cant say that i can see all blind spot or what .. but i have my own way to drive , if only i am lost in some places maybe u can just point it out nicely to me right??There's no use keep shouting say there's a car park , keep showing anger towards me too..this wont help for sure , i sometime will sort of like dunno where i am now and tend to nearly drive into accident ..

If your friend is driving , PLEASE considerate a bit ..talk nicely to the driver , dont keep shouting "OI THAT WAY LA , WHY DONT YOU LISTEN??" , i dont expect people to good to me when i am driving if you are like that i am just fine with it, but dont get into my way when i am driving if you wan to pls talk nicely to me..

Maybe u can just ignore me , i just telling my opinion when i am a driver position..

1 comments for this post

I'll bear that in mind! =)

Posted on October 25, 2009 at 4:29 AM