This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

May I have your blog URL?

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 2:49 AM

Filed Under:

Sorry =( i forgot to save a copy of those URL of my blog list , once i change i dunno where it goes..so can you all at shoutbox there say hello and at the same time attach with URL..

Thanks for your effort.

Off-Topic
Oh ya my work got postpone =( , i am bored in home...20th next week tuesday only is my first day..hopefully i dont receive another postpone...

and

Have been so long i didn't come out with a picture attach post ..it must be very boring for you all..and i see the live-feed on the right most of them is from tech-savvy in google and reach my blog..how come T.T...Hello those tech-savvy people , maybe you can add me on my facebook there i dont reject people friend request.

Recently

I bought Forbes magazine , that's a great magazine!!
Entrepreneurs in Asia and World-wide businessman share their ideas and thought.. what inspire them to be such a successful person not only in wealth but take care of the globe that getting more and more unhealthy!

For Malaysia this magazine is only RM18.00 if u buy it from popular or any magazine store..They didn't pay me to advertise since my blog is not as popular as kennysia blog.So dont worry , i am here telling u the truth.


3 comments for this post

hoho nice layout!

Posted on October 14, 2009 at 4:12 AM  

luckily you have my url! haha..

Posted on October 14, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

T.T trinie where's your URL...

dudu:Duh of cos i must have yours, if not u going to fly back from uk to kill me.

Posted on October 14, 2009 at 9:56 PM