This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Intern's life

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 3:45 AM

Filed Under:

I am officially a intern trainee...actually "intern" is just same to other people , workload maybe will be light a bit..but being a intern is more scary than the permanent staff there or in my case is engineer..


I got through half-day orientation with another MMU student , we are both intern just that he's 4 years older than me and studying degree final year and he assign to hardware production side while my 1 is ES (Embedded Software)...if you ever come into a environment that's full with "road block" and can be access only through your badge..this is kind of torture for first few days when u using visitor badge to work..first thing is you cant access to your work place due to restricted area for outsider and yet u are caring a visitor pass BUT even canteen you have difficulty to go in too..this i dunno why =/.

Actually they are trying hard to process my badge for me d but when i come work and go back i also need to wait other people to open the door with their badge...and it make me feel like a thief!!

for the first day i am fishing there , because my job is all using computer and my account to log in server is not ready ..so what i can do?? sit there walk around read some not really related stuff...and this make me so tired when i come back i cant even bother to bath =S..and sleep until my dad's curry smell choked me up...

second day in the morning i got my account d , so i started search through using my PC...but still dunno where to head-on and i got assigned some training to look through...you can imagine is a whole thick book infront of you , i just dont wan to read it and glance through ..though it wasn't important =P...not until my FM (functional manager) call me up to give me some hints where should i head to and give me some brief idea about their work..

WOW he's just superb , no wonder manager ..after half an hour talk i shake my head more than i nod my head because he tell me so many thing that i dont understand at all.. he give some example and give me how their work look like..It's really a different life from my college , what i learn just few % , and that's so much out there need to do..and that's a challenge .. i earlier mentioned about the stuff that i assigned to look through by my supervisor actually is very important ..so my FM call me to look in detail again..so i write down everything on the book..is so much that take me 2 hours to write only 5 pages down...

continue tomorrow to look through , because my manager say i am not software engineer background so "hints" me to look into the book he gave me as a extra work..and now i have no time at all except blogging this..ok i should go back to the book..

I expected my life to be like this when work , this is what i wan =)...YEA BABY..

1 comments for this post

Seems like you're going face a some challenge o~ but it's normal especially when you came to a brand new environment.. jia you!!!! Think of how hard you wanted this when you're about to give up.. you'll make it, i know~ hehe..

Posted on October 21, 2009 at 6:23 AM