This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Wohoo! I got the job, but.

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 6:19 PM

Filed Under:

Yipee...i wont stay in home for another 5 months anymore finally got people decide to hire me..Maybe the company is not as famous as intel for most of the people but it's quite famous in engineering sector though =)..erm actually they were the first 1 out of 4 prospective employer that gave me a call..

I got almost everything done but left something else i haven do yet...some register stuff like new account in CIMB (since i dont have any account there) , Photostate this and that...but what come to me the worse is that my shoes is in bad condition , my hair is quite long...i need to spend about RM100 for both hair and shoes? i mean for a proper shoes...and i left RM350 for this month =(..hopefully with some bread over my lunch someday can cover this month expenses.

other than that , i was dreaming to get macbook the cheapest 1...RM3699 on the net...since my dad decide to buy me another laptop so i no need to worry about my study laptop anymore..yup i am deciding to buy two laptops...lol! if my dad know it he will kill me =(...well see how it goes maybe i will buy tahoeII which is a RM1.5k awesome board..and yet my salary will be RM500 ..working from 8am-5pm hopefully what i learn can cover up the pay ..

1 comments for this post

Hey, congratulations about the job offer that you got! the salary may seems to be a bit low, but it's the experience that counts, isn't it? hehe.. good luck to you!!

Posted on October 6, 2009 at 1:27 PM