This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Timing Problem.

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 10:41 PM

Filed Under:

Tomorrow tomorrow.............
my life begin to shorten by 10 hours ...where it go?? Goes to my work .. when i reach home i think also 6pm d...eat dinner finish 8pm d..OK la lets say i very lucky no need work OT at home , i also need to sleep at 11pm , and i left 3 hours only !!

walao , suddenly my whole day long shorten to 3 hours ..when i calculating i got a shock...duhhh shorten so much .. i wan play game also afraid cannot d..

Human same like me is always like that 1...when too free say too free , when going to busy d say busy..just complain complain here only hehe...how they going give me my "allowance" as they stated in the contract..since i 20th only start work == ..maybe first month is for free...

LoL , wish me luck then...i wan learn a lot a lot there..
Hey people lets work out together =D...

1 comments for this post

Good luck! it's better to have something to do than nothing to do at all~ just do your best la! hehe..

Posted on October 19, 2009 at 3:09 AM