This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

What kind of working life i want?

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 7:07 PM

Filed Under: , ,



Today early morning , i was thinking what to eat for my breakfast ...not so full but enough for me to skip my lunch later...facebook awhile then sleep back a while , finally i decided to go mac-d again eat sausage macmuffin + egg , RM8.70 for a breakfast ...dunno why i will choose there..

btw , this is related to working life that i wan ...

*taken from hanselman*

This is how hanselman wan his working life to be when he first enter Microsoft , it's what everyone desire for right?? =)...Me too !! it cant be any better than that..anyhow i add something behind for my own workling life , i wan the environment to be like this


This come to a question , why breakfast related to this...because in mac-d there's always people who's doing their work there despite those kids that's very noisy up there shout like mad..and that's how the atmosphere there become semi working environment ...even for student they prefer to study there sometime...I was there quite often when i was in diploma to do project and study..

so this morning i saw a businessman he's sitting beside my table picking calls and writing some notes another hand ...more or less like the picture above just that the women doesn't exist there and the guy was holding a phone not cup..of cos he wasn't smiling like the picture above too..

I feel *SEMANGAT*(fired-up) after i saw him working like that , after all that's how i like my working life to be .. it doesn't matter is working for people or my own company...in future i wan this!!

well where i working now fulfill what hanselman shown , just that it doesn't have the environment i wan =D...

*Human always greedy and want for more..* that's why i am human =D..
*Btw not all human*..

1 comments for this post

sweat~ contradicting yourself le~ haha.. ANyway, should we think so far ahead now? I wanna enjoy my uni life before I start working~ haha..

Posted on November 16, 2009 at 9:40 AM