This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

What recently i up to..

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 5:35 PM

Filed Under:

Yesterday i went to Funky Night organize by Engineering Society...Except go there for the food , i also meet up some of my friends there...include our administrator of the engineering department...First question direct to me is :

"Hey TK , what you up to recently...so long didn't see you" ..other than this question i think i got some compliment from peoples also =D which make me feel dam sweet...

To clear off some of your doubt , i decide to post it here...i will try to get those funky night picture and compile it into a post for sharing..lets start the topic today =)...

1.I am working as intern-trainee (this is obvious if you read previous post).
2.I working out on my English too. (sometime seem to be so freaking broken).
3.Speak better way (this is always what i learning )
4.What i going to start off as a small seller of ideas.. (this is interesting for me)
5.My University have accepted me , but without exemption yet..(finish off the final application)
6.Side-studies for my intern as a software engineer (this is tough yet fun).

what you can see from up there is , none of it is really up to my personal life anymore...I am not too sure about people out there but what i want will be something like a business people that do communication a lot....but more or less is because of the difference in $$...

Here come my sport and fun , InneBandy ..this become my only entertainment and also exercise every week ...

I started to believe , what you keep believing and do it ...that particular "what" is not far away actually...I have a family that no need worry about 3 meals , that's enough for me to explore my own path without burden up my shoulder to support the family..this is how lucky i am here =)..indeed my dad give me more than just 3 meals...

0 comments for this post