This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

My Haji on 2009..

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 4:17 PM

Filed Under:

Before today come , i was blurred when my colleague telling me this coming friday is a holiday...though going to be a good holiday since this is my first holiday that i have since my intern started , until yesterday..i dont think this is going to be a holiday for me...since my task not really done yet , my manager was trying to help me out yesterday...so in return i must giv him something to see on monday as well..

Yes today i am in the laboratory of my company ...sitting here without breakfast is so awkful...maybe without lunch too , because canteen isn't going to open for few staff only..back to some good news...

unspeakable happiness flew through my body , when i see my name was on innebandyflooball SUKPEN list..yup my club i am now in , i really doubt that i wont be on the list since the SUKPEN only for 12 players to go up there include golie...and my club have so many people that play so well than me...but surprisingly i am up there...so happy...gonna to train hard tomorrow , musn't disappoint them in my first game..

Definitely i will play SUKPEN with my new floorball stick !! Hope that i can adapt to that stick in few days....This good news actually bring me away from working because i keep thinking about SUKPEN...

Will update you guys about it later...now i better go back to work before is too late...=D

0 comments for this post